Terms & Conditions
Before you enroll in Pilates with Karol, you must read all of the information carefully in the CLASS DESCRIPTION and assess whether these classes are suitable for you. CONTACT US if you have any questions.
Please make sure you have clearance from your doctor to attend these classes before choosing any of them.
You must Print, Read, Complete and Sign a Pre-exercise Questionnaire and Waiver in preparation for our first session. These are very important documents, and despite forwarding payment, we will not be able to accept your enrollment unless you have read and completed all questions in the Pre-exercise Questionnaire and Waiver, you have signed those documents and we have formally accepted your enrollment.
Participants must be a minimum of 18 years of age. Children, relatives or friends cannot remain on the premises while participants are attending classes. Pilates with Karol are not liable for any harm or injury they may suffer if you allow them to remain on the premises. There are no child minding facilities on the premises.
All receipts /confirmation that you have been accepted in the course will be emailed to you. If confirmation is not received, please contact Pilates with Karol. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE that Pilates with Karol reserve their right to terminate my enrollment at any time, in the event they become aware of any circumstance which would prevent me from completing their exercises.
Pilates with Karol reserves the rights to alter any classes. If a class is cancelled, you will receive a full refund for that class as soon as practicable.
Refunds for course fees will NOT be given unless notice of cancellation is received by us 14 days prior to the starting date of the course.
Courses are not transferable to another person. Transfer from one term to another are possible but not automatic. This will depend on the specific circumstances and are conditional on Pilates with Karol approving that transfer first.
Enroll earlier to avoid disappointment
Class numbers are limited. Participants must enroll in full, and be formally approved before commencing any of our courses.
Your personal details will be maintained confidential
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE that my enrollment will not be finalized until I provide a hard copy of the Pre-exercise Questionnaire and Waiver duly completed and signed by me to Pilates with Karol, on the first day of my attendance to the course or prior to my first session.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Gift cards are valid for 3 years from date of purchase or as required by applicable consumer law. No extensions will be granted.
- Gift cards are non–refundable.
- Gift cards can be redeemed only for pilates courses via www.pilateswithkarol.com.au.
- All gift cards must be redeemed in one transaction.
- Gift cards must be redeemed by the recipient named on the gift card.
- To purchase gift cards, the purchaser must register via www.pilateswithkarol.com.au and provide the purchaser’s and recipient’s full name and email address. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to verify that the names and email addresses are spelled correctly.
- Upon receipt of payment, the gift card containing a unique code number will be forwarded to the recipient’s nominated email address.
- Pilates with Karol is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a gift email card being blocked by filters or firewalls or where incorrect recipient’s name and/or email address has resulted in gift card not being sent at all, or being sent and used by someone else.
- Failure to enter the correct information will result in the purchaser and recipient forfeiting the gift card.
- Lost, stolen, damaged, deleted or misplaced gift cards containing unique code numbers will not be honoured by Pilates with Karol.
- Gift cards containing incorrect unique code numbers will not be honoured by Pilates with Karol.
- Pilates with Karol standard Terms and Conditions apply to all pilates courses redeemed with gift cards.